To be a true SEO specialist in San Diego is not easy. It takes discipline, skills, and consistency to be successful. Testing ideas, learning up-to-date information, and implementing client projects and your own takes thousands of hours! A true understanding of SEO involves learning what Google values, giving users a great experience on your website, testing, implementing, being patient, consistent, and testing again. I’m one of a handful of SEO companies in San Diego that works directly with clients, unlike most companies. My track record and determination to constantly learn is what makes a true SEO expert such as myself stand out.
If you’re considering hiring an SEO company, you should ask the following questions:
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you name a few of your high-profile clients?
- Can you tell me if you have any experience with businesses in my industry?
- Which strategies work best for businesses in my industry?
- What kind of reports do you provide?
- What are the latest SEO trends?
- Can I get a free site audit from you?
- How do you stay on top of the latest changes in SEO?
- What are some of the latest Google updates?